Why Sport and Wellness Chiropractic Center?
- Highest rated chiropractor in Knoxville on Yelp! Read Dr. John’s reviews below and on Yelp.com! He has over 20 5-star reviews (and over 20 other 5-star reviews “filtered” by Yelp, so be sure to read the filtered reviews too). Some common themes found throughout Dr. John’s reviews are: excellence, compassion, empathy, caring, and getting positive results when others have failed to do so.
NO WAITING! If your appointment is at 4:00, Dr. John will see you at 4:00!
Same day or next day service. Your first visit is a 1-hour comprehensive physical exam that will identify the cause(s) of your complaint(s), and you will also be treated on that same visit.
Subsequent appointments last 15 minutes.
No long term plans or contracts. The goal is to get you out of your acute condition as fast as possible.
Your condition(s) will be managed based on quantifiable metrics, and rehabilitation protocols, standards, and timelines generally accepted in the physical medicine community.
Dr. John will develop a rehabilitation program that will include exercises, stretches, and modifications to daily activities if needed.
What Sport and Wellness Chiropractic patients are saying
– I’m in town visiting my parents and ended up in a lot of pain due to some ongoing neck issues. Dr. John went out of his way to get me in right away…Having been an athlete my entire life I’ve been going to chiropractors since I was about 12. I’ve been to good ones and bad ones, but I can tell you even after one visit, Dr. John is one of the best I’ve ever seen. <more> Laura from Maine
– I have seen well over 10 different chiropractors in several cities from West Palm Beach to San Diego [and here in Knoxville] and Doc John is head and shoulders above everyone else… <more> — Clint from Knoxville
– I have had severe neck pain for 3 months. I’ve seen Dr. John twice & am pain free. Dr. John is amazing. He listened to me and was very caring. I cannot believe I suffered for so long & Dr. John was just around the corner.— Dawn from Knoxville
– I came in with severe low back pain, neck pain, headaches, etc. and Dr. John helped to minimize these by 85% the first session!! Considering that I’ve been to other chiropractors who I can see 7 times with less relief, to say the least I was impressed… <more> — Lee from Knoxville
– One visit with Dr. John was like taking a miracle pill. I was immediately able to touch my toes again. I was able to walk comfortably. And I was able to return to work 30 minutes later and sit at my desk for the remainder of the day. I cannot sing Dr. John’s praises loudly enough. — Monica T.
– Dr. Dandelski solved my mystery of injuries over the last several years. I had seen multiple doctors, went to physical therapy, had acupuncture, etc. Nothing seemed to work, until I saw Dr. Dandelski. — Kathleen Y.
– I have been to numerous chiropractors over the past 12 years but always stopped going due to a lack of noticeable results . . . this was not the case with Dr. John, he was amazing. — Kate S.
– Have been going to chiropractors, off and on, ever since I was about 10 or 11, and Dr. John is by far the most comprehensive doctor I’ve seen. Takes his time, actually listens to what your concerns are, and then works on fixing them. — Andrew G.