Alex Seen, M.A.
Alex has his master’s degree in exercise physiology and 20 years in the fitness industry and brings a high level of talent and expertise to Sport and Wellness. His specialty is corrective exercises, which is why Alex is such a great fit as many chiropractic patients need personalized instruction in the care and prevention of injuries.
You do NOT have to be a patient with Dr. John to be seeing Alex, so feel free to click the SCHEDULE NOW link to set up an evaluation with him. Most sessions run from 30 to 45 minutes.
Alex is a former state champion weight lifter and runs road races for fun. He once ran a 5k backwards to raise money for charity.
- B.S. in Exercise Physiology, magna cum laude, University of Connecticut
- M.A. in Exercise Physiology, University of Connecticut
- CHEK Practitioner (Corrective Holistic Exercise Kinesiology)
- Functional Diagnostic Nutrition
- Training For Warriors Level 1
- Scientific back conditioning – CHEK Institute
- Scientific core training – CHEK Institute
- Program design – CHECK Institute
- Comprehensive evaluation and treatment of common shoulder impairments – The University of Connecticut health center, sports medicine